Our core objectives include but are not limited to;
- Promoting the conservation and protection of fragile environments especially habitats of worlds important wildlife species
- Providing alternative livelihood models to forest users (Farmers, hunters, grazers and lumbers), underprivileged and vulnerable rural people including women, children, the elderly and young people.
- Promoting young people’s participation in conservation and community development by educating, training and supporting them
- Developing sustainable strategies for mobilizing community participation in conservation of their natural resources
- Promoting sustainable agricultural practices that enhance soil conservation and increase crop yield
- Providing local communities with opportunities to efficiently manage their natural resources and to alleviate poverty
- Promoting women’s role in conservation and development through training and support of women programs
- Fighting against forest and land degradation
- Promoting environmental advocacy, education, training and information programs that increase people’s awareness on environmental challenges, human footprints and the different ways to remedy them.
- Developing strategies for addressing relevant rural and environmental issues